You will need to schedule a consultation with our surgeon. During the consultation, the surgeon will assess your hair loss and discuss your options for treatment. You will also have the opportunity to ask the surgeon any questions you have.
For a complete free evaluation of your hair loss, it is necessary to send 3 photos: front, top and back of your head.
OUR SPECIAL FOR THIS ONLY MONTH: YOUR PACKAGE FOR 2950.00 USD ALL-INCLUSIVE F.U.E. 2500 grafts.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in a deluxe room at a luxurious 5-star hotel
- Your stay includes a delicious buffet breakfast and ground transportation to and from San Diego International Airport, the hotel, and the clinic.
- On the day of your procedure, lunch will be provided.
- Additionally, you will receive post-operative medications such as analgesics, antibiotics, and saline solution to ensure a comfortable recovery.
Traveling to Mexico
Traveling to Mexico for a hair transplant is a popular option for many people. Hair Transplant Tijuana offers a number of advantages, including:
- Affordability: The cost of hair transplants significantly lower than in U.S.A.
- Quality: The quality of hair transplant care is excellent. Our experienced surgeon and clinic in Mexico that offer state-of-the-art facilities.
Convenience: Tijuana Mexico is a close neighbor to the United States and Canada, making it easy to travel to and from.
Send your photos and receive an evaluation of the state of your hair and the recommendation and prices of your procedure.
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness
Transplants saw a significant increase around the world over the past year. transplants method to increase density and fullness to their If you have sparse facial hair, patchiness or any facial scars, M&B transplant, also known as a facial hair transplant, may be the only permanent solution for you.
Eyebrow transplantation also known as eyebrow restoration is a procedure designed to restore hair growth when the eyebrows are too thin, scarred, or completely missing.
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Alessandrini and his staff did an amazing job! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Alessandrini for hair treatment and replacemen
My experience with Dr. Alessandrini and his team was excellent. They explained to me step-by-step the whole procedure, answered all my doubts and during the surgery they helped me to be calm.
Excellent doctor. Patient care and the beard transplant procedure were excellent. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Francisco Javier Mina 1415-304, Zona Rio Tijuana 22010 Tijuana Mexico
Monday to Saturday
10:00 AM to 18:00 PM