OUR SPECIAL FOR THIS ONLY MONTH: YOUR PACKAGE FOR 2950.00 USD ALL-INCLUSIVE F.U.E. 2500 grafts.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in a deluxe room at a luxurious 5-star hotel
- Your stay includes a delicious buffet breakfast and ground transportation to and from San Diego International Airport, the hotel, and the clinic.
- On the day of your procedure, lunch will be provided.
- Additionally, you will receive post-operative medications such as analgesics, antibiotics, and saline solution to ensure a comfortable recovery.
The cost of a hair transplant varies depending on the procedure and the amount of hair loss.
For a complete evaluation of your hair loss, it is necessary to send 3 photos: front, top and back of your head.
Ask for other packages
We offer the Hair Transplant at a fraction of the cost of procedure in the United States. You can save money by coming to Mexico and still receive care from board certified doctor and a qualified support staff.
-No scars or marks
-Qualified Medical Team
-100% natural look
-PACKAGE FOR 2950.00 USD ALL-INCLUSIVE F.U.E. 2500 grafts.
Gallery Before and After
F.U.E. is considered to be the better method for hair transplant surgery. It is less invasive than F.U.T., which means that there is less risk of scarring and infection. F.U.E. is also more precise, which means that the surgeon can place the follicles in a more natural-looking way. Additionally, F.U.E. is typically faster than F.U.T., which means that patients can recover more quickly.
Our highly qualified team manages to change lives daily by offering totally safe procedures, using the highest technology in equipment and advanced techniques.
F.U.E. technique is a minimally invasive procedure that uses no staples, scalpel or sutures so it doesn’t leave any scars and heals faster with little to no risk of infection.
The results obtained by surgery are really natural, so no one will notice that there has been a hair transplant, usually grow in the area where the transplant was performed.
If you are tired of the effects of hair loss on your life, reach out to us. Unlike costly procedures in the U.S.A. We offer hair transplant for 70% less in cost.
You will need to schedule a consultation with our surgeon. During the consultation, the surgeon will assess your hair loss and discuss your options for treatment. You will also have the opportunity to ask the surgeon any questions you have.
After the consultation, the surgeon will recommend a treatment plan. The treatment plan will include the number of grafts that need to be transplanted, the type of anesthesia that will be used, and the length of recovery time.
Hair implantation procedure
1. Extraction Phase: Using a tool designed specifically for this procedure, the hair follicles are extracted by the specialist doctor one by one from the donor area, located on the back of the head. The extracted follicles are kept at a specific temperature and with a solution that allows us to maintain their vitality intact until they are grafted. The extraction instrument has a diameter of or less than 1mm, so it does not leave scars or cause pain. This phase of the procedure lasts approximately 4 hours.
Once the Extraction Phase is completed, the patient can rest for approximately 30 minutes while preparing for the Implantation Phase. During the break, you may enjoy a meal.
3. Implementation phase:
The follicles are implanted in the region presenting hair loss, using a tool , which also has a diameter of or less than 1mm. This tool allows us to have greater precision in the direction, depth and angle during the implant, thus accomplishing a 100% natural appearance. During this phase of the procedure you can watch TV or check your cell phone, since you will feel no discomfort or pain. The procedure will not leave holes or fissures.
Traveling to Mexico
Traveling to Mexico for a hair transplant is a popular option for many people. Hair Transplant Tijuana offers a number of advantages, including:
- Affordability: The cost of hair transplants significantly lower than in U.S.A.
- Quality: The quality of hair transplant care is excellent. Our experienced surgeon and clinic in Mexico that offer state-of-the-art facilities.
Convenience: Tijuana Mexico is a close neighbor to the United States and Canada, making it easy to travel to and from.
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness
Transplants saw a significant increase around the world over the past year. transplants method to increase density and fullness to their If you have sparse facial hair, patchiness or any facial scars, M&B transplant, also known as a facial hair transplant, may be the only permanent solution for you.
Eyebrow transplantation also known as eyebrow restoration is a procedure designed to restore hair growth when the eyebrows are too thin, scarred, or completely missing.
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Alessandrini and his staff did an amazing job! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Alessandrini for hair treatment and replacemen
My experience with Dr. Alessandrini and his team was excellent. They explained to me step-by-step the whole procedure, answered all my doubts and during the surgery they helped me to be calm.
Excellent doctor. Patient care and the beard transplant procedure were excellent. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.