Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness
Transplants saw a significant increase around the world over the past year. transplants method to increase density and fullness to their If you have sparse facial hair, patchiness or any facial scars, M&B transplant, also known as a facial hair transplant, may be the only permanent solution for you.
Eyebrow transplantation also known as eyebrow restoration is a procedure designed to restore hair growth when the eyebrows are too thin, scarred, or completely missing.
Send your photos and receive an evaluation of the state of your hair and the recommendation and prices of your procedure.
You will need to schedule a consultation with our surgeon. During the consultation, the surgeon will assess your hair loss and discuss your options for treatment. You will also have the opportunity to ask the surgeon any questions you have.
After the consultation, the surgeon will recommend a treatment plan. The treatment plan will include the number of grafts that need to be transplanted, the type of anesthesia that will be used, and the length of recovery time.
Here are the steps involved in a Hair Transplant Procedure:
- The surgeon will first assess your hair loss and discuss your goals for the procedure.
- The surgeon will then shave the area where the hair will be transplanted.
- The surgeon will make small incisions in the balding area.
- The surgeon will then remove individual hair follicles from the donor area.
- The surgeon will then transplant the hair follicles to the balding area.
- The surgeon will stitch up the incisions.
- The procedure is typically completed in one day.
F.U.E. is considered to be the better method for hair transplant surgery. It is less invasive than F.U.T., which means that there is less risk of scarring and infection. F.U.E. is also more precise, which means that the surgeon can place the follicles in a more natural-looking way. Additionally, F.U.E. is typically faster than F.U.T., which means that patients can recover more quickly.
Traveling to Mexico
Traveling to Mexico for a hair transplant is a popular option for many people. Hair Transplant Tijuana offers a number of advantages, including:
- Affordability: The cost of hair transplants significantly lower than in U.S.A.
- Quality: The quality of hair transplant care is excellent. Our experienced surgeon and clinic in Mexico that offer state-of-the-art facilities.
Convenience: Tijuana Mexico is a close neighbor to the United States and Canada, making it easy to travel to and from.
Francisco Javier Mina 1415-304, Zona Rio Tijuana 22010 Tijuana Mexico
Monday to Saturday
10:00 AM to 18:00 PM